Today’s evolving threat landscape requires a new approach to endpoint security. For decades, the security industry has been chasing the infinite list of malicious software and creating a blacklist to prevent it from running. With the exponential growth in malware and the targeted nature of today’s attacks, this reactive approach is now considered incomplete and obsolete– evidenced by the number of data breaches still taking place.
CoreTrace Bouncer’s advanced threat protection is based upon adaptive application whitelisting, which at its core prevents the execution of all unauthorized code. This is augmented by sophisticated memory protection designed and proven to stop attackers from exploiting the memory space to take control of an endpoint. Then using a cloud-based reputation services, application provenance assessment and risk profiling features deliver unmatched protection and intelligence. And unlike systems that are running traditional security approaches, CoreTrace-protected systems are more secure, higher performing and utilize significantly less bandwidth.
Bouncer helps customers achieve advanced threat protection from day one. Equally importantly, our proven methodology creates a truly dynamic environment that enables trusted sources to automatically add new applications and upgrades to a protected system without onerous user or IT efforts.
- Learn: Once deployed, Bouncer automatically identifies all applications residing on each system reports that back to the Bouncer Control Center.
- Plan: Bouncer enables you to analyze and plan for the removal of unauthorized/malicious applications. It further enables you to begin developing and establish the policies Bouncer will use to allow managed endpoints to dynamically change whithout compromising security.
- Enforce: Bouncer uses policy-based controls to ensure that only authorized applications and memory processes can execute, and that only trusted sources (such as trusted publishers or data sources) can update the whitelist without human intervention or supervision.
Bouncer Advantages :
There are six compelling pieces that make Bouncer superior to traditional endpoint security solutions:
- Application Whitelisting – Ensures only trusted software is allowed to run, prevents stealth malware and targeted attacks
- Memory Protection – ensure the integrity of a processes’ memory allocation and working space
- Operating System Integrity - provides operating system tamper protection to prevent hijacking and rootkits
- Data Protection – prevents data theft from advanced threats like targeted malware and memory attacks
- File Integrity Monitoring – continuously monitors, controls and reports on change to critical configuration files
- Software Reputation & Risk Profiling - utilizes billions of known good and bad applications to determine the reputation / risk of installed software